Solicitor Permits Required

News Release Date
Back to News

Solicitors are required to purchase a permit from the city of Sublimity. If someone comes to your door please ask to see the permit first and send them to city hall if they do not have one. Please call 503-769-5475 to notify city staff if someone come by your home or to purchase a permit.